The term “the site” or “this site” included within the following paragraphs, refer specifically to all online facilities provided by Ami Beauty.
The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. Please note that accounts are non-transferable. Ami Beauty reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorise or encourage any third party to:
- use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Ami Beauty;
- upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations;
- upload content onto Media File Uploader service that is not used or referenced by this site in anyway. These content are subject to be removed.
- prevent others from using the Service;
- use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or
- act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time.
Ami Beauty reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Multiple accounts held by the same individual or entity are subject to immediate termination unless expressly authorised by Ami Beauty.
Your Intellectual Property Rights
Ami Beauty does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data files, images, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Ami Beauty account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
However, by posting on Ami Beauty you have granted Ami Beauty permanent and irrevocable right to publish the content on this website.
As consideration for using the Service, you agree and understand that Ami Beauty may display ads and other information adjacent to and related to the any content posted. Ami Beauty serves relevant ads using a completely automated process that enables Ami Beauty to effectively target dynamically changing content.
After a period of inactivity, Ami Beauty reserves the right to disable or terminate a user’s account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, the username associated with that account may be given to another user without notice to you or such other party.
You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to Ami Beauty, however a terminated account may continue to exist and archived in the database indefinitely, for data integrity reason. Ami Beauty may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Ami Beauty, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Ami Beauty will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Refund & Returns Policy
We want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase.
Our policy including the change of mind limits do not exclude or replace your rights under Consumer Guarantees of the Australian Consumer Law, regulations or otherwise as required by law.
Change of mind
If you have changed your mind, we may offer you a refund provided that the refund
- is made within 30 days of purchase (for purchases in November and December, you can refund until 31 January of the following year); and
- you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase (see below); and
- the merchandise is in saleable condition, that is it is unworn or unused with all original sealed packaging or tags attached and where the product seal is not broken or tampered; and
- the item is not subject to the exclusions listed below
- Our team members will assess the item (in-store and online returns) to determine whether a refund will be offered in accordance with our Returns Policy. Please note that delivery and gift wrapping costs are non-refundable for change of mind returns.
Excluded change of mind items
Please choose carefully when purchasing merchandise designated as a clearance item (either marked as clearance or reduced to clear) as change of mind returns will not be accepted. Subject to availability, an exchange for an identical item (same style, model etc) may be provided.
Returns and exchanges will not be provided on the following types of merchandise unless the product fail to meet a consumer guarantee:
- Custom made, monogrammed, personalised, and altered products
- Face Masks
- Bedding accessories (quilts, pillows, mattress protection items, etc)
- Personal care products (electric toothbrushes, shavers, etc)
- Perishable goods such as flowers or food
Sales to individuals who we believe to be resellers or bulk purchasers are final sales, and the change of mind policy does not apply.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, we are unable to provide you with a change of mind return or exchange.
We recognise that the option to return an unwanted item is important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all customers and to prevent fraud, abuse and misuse of this policy, we may refuse to accept items returned for Change of Mind if we identify an unreasonable or excessive return pattern and may also restrict or refuse future transactions from such individuals.
Proof of purchase
Refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents for change of mind:
- Original register receipt tax invoice (electronic or photograph will be accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Packing slip included in all online purchases
- Original return/exchange receipt/gift receipt
Please note that our team members are not responsible for proving your purchase. You must supply the proof of purchase, which our team members can validate.
If you wish to access your information held by us in relation to refund and returns, please contact the Customer Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org